Monday, December 27, 2010

Venture Brothers Back for Season 5

You know what this means, don't you? We have like...another year and a half to harass Bif Bang Pow for 6 inch super posable mother fucking Venture Brothers action figures!! Let the torment begin! Tonight, Jackson Publick made it official VIA his Live Journal that the wacky residents of Ventureville will be returning for more hijinks, shenanigans and dirty dirty talk.

Here's the direct quote:

"One last Christmas gift: I promised "news" the last time I was here. And though I'm not at liberty to disclose the full details just yet, I am happy to at least be able to tell you that we were not lying in the end credits of our season finale: The Venture Bros. will indeed return. More on that later... Happy Holidays!"

It really IS a Merry Christmas. Ahhhh. I can sleep now.

No comments :

Post a Comment